We are looking for Fresher/Junior PHP Developer who are experienced in web-based application to produce and implement functional web system solutions. You will work with a team leader to define software requirements and collaborate with team members to execute projects successfully.
• Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components (unit testing).
• Collaborate with other members (client side or third-party side) to design, implement the business requirements.
• Provide the documents, which include system architecture design documents, API specification documents, software architecture documents for other members in the team, client or partner.
• Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers.
• Work with team members to design and implement new functions according to business requirements
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
• Experience with PHP Framework (Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Codeigniter,Symfony,...).
• Good knowledge & proficient in using MySQL, writing, and optimizing SQL query.
• Good knowledge & proficient in object-oriented programming.
• Understanding & proficient in using code versioning tools such as ‘Git/Subversion’.
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to work independently.
• Interest in product development.
• Basic English skills
• Fast learner, self-motivated
• Good English as frequent communication is expected in a global team
• Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.